Wednesday, April 17, 2013

He's 18 now!

As it happens every year...
my son had a birthday!



Happy 18th Birthday Rob!

As you can see...
this year's theme was....
all about his new truck!
He just purchased his first vehicle
last weekend.

He loves history...
so he got a few history related things as well...

I got his birthday cake at a local bakery...
the "cookies and milk" cake.
Ta Da!

It was delicious!

Happy Birthday to our Sweet, Happy Young Man!

He's signing up for his classes for next semester:
he's taking German!

Rose has taken Spanish and is now learning Greek...
Emmaline is learning French...
and now Rob is going to take German!

I have a feeling...they are all conspiring...
if my husband and I EVER get to Europe...
we are going to have to take all of them with us!

** Them Crazy Kids! **




No comments: