Friday, October 05, 2012

Pressing the pause button.....

As I sit here writing this blog entry
Biskit
is napping in a little piece of sunshine.

I think I know how Biskit feels...
happy
content
filled up.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way.
Psalm 37:23

This past spring,
when we privately made the decision to move to South Carolina,
all we could see was the mountain ahead of us.
And now...
we are on the other side of that mountain.
And?
Yes...
we believe God wanted us to move to South Carolina
We ARE in the right place
and in the center of God's will for our family.

Psalm 37 has been particularly comforting during this time.

In the Bible, God says...

Let all things be done decently
and in order.
I Corinthians 14:40

I am committed to God first,
and my family second.
What DOES God want me to do with that commitment?

I find that He leads me every day
to do 
what I should.
I just have to ask.

Right now...I believe I need to 
press the pause button
on this blog
and ponder a few questions...
should I continue?
If yes, what direction should I take?


The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way.
Psalm 37:23

Above all...
I want to delight God!


I would appreciate some feedback...
so let me know your thoughts...
(positive AND negative)
and feel free to make some suggestions...
for realsies!

* * I look forward to hearing from each of you. * *

I promise that I will write a post by January 2013
as to what my plans are for this blog.
So you don't have to keep hanging on...
missing meals...
turning down vacations...
sitting up late at nights
wondering.

See you then!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good!

Anonymous said...

Thx for your post, I really enjoy your blog. Long time lurker, first time commenter, you know the drill. I tried to share this one time before, I don’t think it posted correctly…hopefully it will this time!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thanks a ton for the work you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade webpage post from you in the upcoming also. The fact is your original writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is the best example of it.

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…