Thursday, March 14, 2013

Howdy Guys! / Hi Y'all!

Howdy Guys!

to

Hi Y'all!!

*  *  *  *

I've updated my
"About Me"
on this blog.

I have to admit
FULLY
that we've moved
from Washington state
to South Carolina state.
For realsies.

BTW
that's my new joke.

Where are you from?
Washington.

Then the listener assumes you mean...
Washington D.C.
So
You are
FORCED
COMPELLED
ARM TWISTED
into saying the stupidest thing...
the word that I think is ridiculous!!!
"State"
We moved from 
Washington STATE
(The West Coast)

SO...
now...
when someone wants to know my new address
(because we just moved from the apartment to a rental house)
I say my new street address...
and then add..
that's in Greenville..
South Carolina
STATE.

It's my passive aggressive way
of 
bein' funny.

Yeah, I know
I know
It's
REALLY
REALLY
HARD 
to remember where all those dad gum states are placed
on the west coast.
I can see how it would be
COMP*LI*CATED.

NO
we did not live near Mexico.
Try Canada.
OKAY?

"I love you"

That's the West Coast version of...
the southern expression...
"bless your heart"
(translation:  wow...you ARE an idiot...bless your heart)

So,
I love you...
Even if you can't get ALL those SO MANY pesky states 
on the west coast 
in order.
:: Ahem ::

So,
I love you...
Even if you think my husband DROVE to his medical conference
(Left Wednesday-got back Sunday)
in 
Oregon.
:: Kaff Kaff ::

So,
I love you...
Even if you wear wool coats, hats and scarves
and moan that you're cold
when it's 68 degrees.
I'll only roll my eyes and smirk when ya aren't lookin'

Tee Hee!

* * * *
In other earth shattering news....

On my table...right now...
I have a bunch of mugs...
:: sigh ::
need to let some of these guys go...
we live in sweet tea country now.

* * * *
Okay...
no more making fun of the Southerners...
I'm one of them now.

STOP.
IT.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I WANT ALL THE MUGS YOU'RE GETTING RID OF I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH. *cough* I love you Momma. :)